FEMALE INMATE VISITATION
Due to COVID-19 there is no visitation except for attorneys and chaplains. Learn more.
Once jail visitations are allowed again, an on-site visit allows a visitor to see the inmate through Plexiglas to communicate. Visitors must adhere to the inmate visitation schedule and rules of the jail.
STEP 1 of 4
STEP 1: DETERMINE WHEN YOU CAN VISIT
Inmates are only allowed visits on Thursdays
Video visits are allowed Monday through Friday
A visitor must be on the list of approved visitors provided by the inmate.
- Inmates are allowed one onsite visit per week.
- Visits should be scheduled no later than 24 hours in advance.
- Inmates are only allowed visitors after 7-14 days of getting booked.
- Visiting hours are 9:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. until 8:25 p.m. (Please note the latest time to schedule a morning visit is 2:30 p.m. and the evening is 8:25 p.m.).
- Visitors may leave money for inmates at the visitation center between 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- A maximum of 5 people (adults or children) are allowed per visit.
- All children 17-years-old or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Anybody 17-years-old and older must have identification.
- There is no remote or on-site video visitation on Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
STEP 2 of 4
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR YOUR ON SITE VISIT
All visitors must register online to reserve an appointment for inmate visitation.
Visits are 30 minutes.
For verifiable criminal defense attorneys wishing to have their conversations exempted from recording on the Securus system, contact the Jail Security Office at 404-613-2181 prior to accepting any inmate phone calls.
STEP 3 of 4
STEP 3: PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- See through garments or clothing that shows body parts.
- Tight fitting clothing such as spandex, leggings, yoga pants, etc.
- Clothing that have holes or rips whether man-made or designer
- Shorts that are above the knee
- Miniskirts, short dresses, or sagging pants
- Tank tops, sleeveless shirts, or visible white under garment t-shirts
- Head coverings such as scarves, bandannas, hats, ball caps, etc.
- Sleepwear such as pajama pants, nightgowns, house shoes, etc.
- Sunglasses, shades
- No handbags or purses.
- Clothing or garments with illegal, offensive, or obscene graphics
- Shoes that are determined to be slip hazardous such as flip flops, shoes without a back strap, heels and toes out, etc.
- Outerwear such as jackets, sweaters, coats, hoodies, etc. (These items must be removed before entering the Fulton County Jail)
- Under garments are required, but should not be seen while conducting business at the Fulton County Jail.
STEP 4 of 4
STEP 4: ATTENDING ON SITE VISIT
Visitors must arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment. Visitors who are more than 10 minutes late will not visit. All visitors must have scheduled an appointment unless they live outside of the 50 mile radius from the Fulton County Jail. Those visitors will be allowed to visit an inmate without an appointment once a year. However, they must have a valid driver license and a utility bill with the same address to prove they live outside of the 50 mile radius from the Fulton County Jail.
FULTON COUNTY MAIN JAIL VIRTUAL VISIT LOCATION
If you need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, including communications in and alternative format, please contact the Disability Compliance Liaison at 404-612-9166. For TDD/TTY or Georgia Relay Access: Dial 711