MALE INMATE VISITATION
Due to COVID-19 there is no visitation except for attorneys and chaplains. Learn more.
The Fulton County Jail offers inmates a video conferencing system that will allow residents to speak to an inmate using their computer, phone or other device that has internet. The Fulton County Jail also offers a central area where residents without internet access can visit with an inmate using the video conferencing system.
STEP 1 of 3
STEP 1: REGISTER FOR YOUR VISIT
All residents who want a video visit must register online.
Learn more about the costs and other frequently asked questions associated with the video VISIT HERE
Visits are 30 minutes.
Inmates get two video visits a day depending on their specific day which is based on their floor location.
Monday 7 North/7 South Tuesday 6 North/6 South Wednesday 5 North/5 South Thursday 4 North/4 South, 6 North (Zone 600) Friday 1 North, 2 North, 3 North/3 South (Medical, Marietta Annex)
For verifiable criminal defense attorneys wishing to have their conversations exempted from recording on the Securus system, contact the Jail Security Office at 404-613-2181 prior to accepting any inmate phone calls.
STEP 2 of 3
STEP 2: PREPARING FOR YOUR VIDEO VISIT IF GOING TO FULTON COUNTY JAIL
If the resident will be using the video visitation center provided by the Fulton County Jail, they will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. Visitors who are more than 10 minutes late or have not scheduled an appointment will not visit.
FULTON COUNTY MAIN JAIL VIRTUAL VISIT LOCATION (FOR MALE INMATE VISITATION)
STEP 3 of 3
STEP 3: BRING THESE ITEMS FOR A VIDEO VISIT AT THE FULTON COUNTY JAIL
The visitor should arrive at the jail at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time with proper identification. You must present a valid picture ID to visit. A valid ID is a state approved driver’s license, passport, or state issued identification card. A pin number and scheduled booth will be given to the visitor at arrival time.
Visitors who are more than 10 minutes late will not visit.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- See through garments or clothing that shows body parts.
- Tight fitting clothing such as spandex, leggings, yoga pants, etc.
- Clothing that have holes or rips whether man-made or designer
- Shorts that are above the knee
- Miniskirts, short dresses, or sagging pants
- Tank tops, sleeveless shirts, or visible white under garment t-shirts
- Head coverings such as scarves, bandannas, hats, ball caps, etc.
- Sleepwear such as pajama pants, nightgowns, house shoes, etc.
- Sunglasses, shades
- No handbags or purses.
- Clothing or garments with illegal, offensive, or obscene graphics
- Shoes that are determined to be slip hazardous such as flip flops, shoes without a back strap, heels and toes out, etc.
- Outerwear such as jackets, sweaters, coats, hoodies, etc. (These items must be removed before entering the Fulton County Jail)
- Under garments are required, but should not be seen while conducting business at the Fulton County Jail.
If you need reasonable accommodations due to a disability, including communications in and alternative format, please contact the Disability Compliance Liaison at 404-612-9166. For TDD/TTY or Georgia Relay Access: Dial 711
All visitors must have scheduled an appointment unless they live outside of the 50 mile radius from the Fulton County Jail. Those visitors will be allowed to visit an inmate without an appointment once a year. However, they must have a valid driver license and a utility bill with the same address to prove they live outside of the 50 mile radius from the Fulton County Jail.